Users can also plug in their Xbox or Playstation and play like never before.
There is more – Pro-Gamers can open Maximillion’s Boeing 737 700 NG (new generation) wing flap door and drop their favourite gaming PC inside for the ultimate gaming experience. He forms the first of a limited-edition series of just 38 sculptures and each one will be both different and unique in their own right.
Prefer Flying to Gaming?
Please talk to us and we will happily change Maximillion’s joystick panel to offer an Xbox flight simulator, complete with Yoke and Pedals.
If you would prefer to have him as a gorgeous sculpture and piece of art then just let us know. We will happily meet your requirements to ensure Maximillion provides you many years of pleasure.
Maximillion is an upcycle marvel, having been created from hundreds of aviation parts.
The part list is comprehensive, and we will be happy to talk for hours if you would like. However, examples of some of the many parts are as follows:
- CFM 56 engine parts, pipes, fuel parts and gears – as used in DC 8’s, and Boeing 707 and 737 aircraft
- Airbus A-320 landing gear components
- Boeing 737 700 NG flap (the rear door)
- Rolls Royce Dart engine parts – as used in Boeing Flying Fortress, Fokker F-27, Grumman Gulfstream & many others
- The British Aerospace 146 (also BAe 146) engine cooling parts
- and many more…
Xitable will be happy to tailor a sculpture in this limited-edition series to fit any ideas and loves you may have, so please get in touch and we can discuss.